Invitation to International Summer Program 2020, CETYS University, Mexico
CETYS University invites all international students from around the world to International Summer Program 2020. This year it will be completely online with daily sessions of about 2.5 hours each from Monday to Friday and using the online platform “ Zoom”.
It’s offering will include four distinct courses:
- Project Management
- International Marketing
- Competitiveness and sustainability
- Cross Cultural Management
2 places in each course for the students of UAS in Nysa
Registration Begins: April 27th, 2020
Registration Deadline: June 19th, 2020
Online Classes: July 6th – 24th, 2020
No fees charged to the students of University of Applied Sciences in Nysa.
Thanks to the assigned scholarship which covers 100% of the student’s tuition and registration fees.
More information about the Program:
- All classes will be synchronous: all students together, virtually, and at the same time taking the class, with their instructor teaching in real time.
- Students from Mexico, USA, Europe, and India will take part in the Program.
- All four instructors will be from different countries as well.
- Classes will start at 8 am our time in northwest Mexico (Pacific Standard Time) which is 5 pm Europe time, 8.30 pm India.
- All students will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Any transcript requested by the student will be provided as well.
All interested students please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also please fill the form posted below:
More information about CETYS University, Mexico: